Justine November brochure 2023
Questions & Answers
- 🚩Who started Justine?
- Who started Justine? Not a lot of companies in South Africa have a success story quite like that of Justine Tissue Oil. This is a story of two founders Veronica Devine, a marketing guru in her own right and Paul Symes, a cosmetics chemist who helped make Justine what it is today.
- 🚩How do I order from Justine?
- Online orders Log into your account at my.justine.co.za. ... Go to “My Orders” at the top menu and click on “Place an Order“. Click on “Start an Order” and in the “Product number” fields enter the product code. When you've entered all of the codes, just click the red “Continue” button at the top/bottom right of the page.
- 🚩How much do beauty counter consultants make?
- approximately $71,151 Average Beautycounter Beauty Consultant yearly pay in the United States is approximately $71,151, which is 139% above the national average. Salary information comes from 8 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
- 🚩How much commission do Beautycounter consultants make?
- Consultants earn 25% on the Personal Volume of all products sold to Clients and/or Members. They may also earn up to 10% Personal Sales Bonus when they sell over 3,000 Personal Volume in a monthly Commission period. Combined, these bonuses may pay up to 35% on the Personal Volume of a Consultant's sales.