Justine July brochure 2023
Questions & Answers
- 🚩Can I use Justine Tissue oil on my face?
- The Justine Tissue Oil (R199 for a 200ml bottle) BUY can be used on both face and body. It dramatically improves skin hydration for up to 24 hours after just one application.
- 🚩Is Justine tested on animals?
- Ouch. The good news is that when your skincare staples and must-have make-up is from Justine, you can rest assured that no animals contributed to the production of your beauty essentials. We respect the beauty of nature. That's why we've never tested any of our products on animals.
- 🚩What is the most selling product in SA?
- Here are our top selling products in South Africa, reviewed below: Laptops. Phones and Phone Accessories. Tablets. Smart Watches. Shoes. Jewelry. Headphones. Handbags.
- 🚩What does the name Justine mean?
- Just, fair; Upright Meaning:Just, fair; Upright. Justine is a girl-given name of French and Latin origins, meaning “just,” “right,” and “fair.” Fair in principle as in spirit, this feminine-sounding name is a solid yet elegant contender for parents seeking a virtuous title for baby.