Justine August brochure 2023
Questions & Answers
- 🚩Is Justine tested on animals?
- Ouch. The good news is that when your skincare staples and must-have make-up is from Justine, you can rest assured that no animals contributed to the production of your beauty essentials. We respect the beauty of nature. That's why we've never tested any of our products on animals.
- 🚩What is the most selling product in SA?
- Here are our top selling products in South Africa, reviewed below: Laptops. Phones and Phone Accessories. Tablets. Smart Watches. Shoes. Jewelry. Headphones. Handbags.
- 🚩What does the name Justine mean?
- Just, fair; Upright Meaning:Just, fair; Upright. Justine is a girl-given name of French and Latin origins, meaning “just,” “right,” and “fair.” Fair in principle as in spirit, this feminine-sounding name is a solid yet elegant contender for parents seeking a virtuous title for baby.
- 🚩Who started Justine?
- Who started Justine? Not a lot of companies in South Africa have a success story quite like that of Justine Tissue Oil. This is a story of two founders Veronica Devine, a marketing guru in her own right and Paul Symes, a cosmetics chemist who helped make Justine what it is today.