Justine March brochure 2023
Questions & Answers
- 🚩Who owns Justine South Africa?
- Natura & Co Both Avon and Justine are owned by Natura & Co, a Brazilian company. The Natura & Co Group currently includes Natura Cosméticos, Aesop, The Body Shop and Avon. Avon operates globally whilst Justine operates in South African and neighboring countries.
- 🚩How do I become a Justine consultant?
- Sign up to become a Justine Beauty Consultant by leaving your information below. We'll need 2 – 4 days to approve your application. ... Once your application has been approved and an Agent has called you to welcome you to the Justine family, it's time to start selling!
- 🚩How much does it cost to join Justine?
- To register with JUSTINE, you require an opening order of at least R595 from the current brochure. (You will automatically receive 2 brochures, if you need more, just write 2 x Feb Brochures or 5 x April Brochure. Brochures are R13.
- 🚩Are Justine products good?
- The new, improved look and formula of the oil is exquisite, accompanied by the luxury feel and aromatics – its no wonder that Justine Tissue Oil has the winning formula and without doubt is the best tissue oil for scars and stretch marks.